Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bedugul

Bedugul is a great place in Bali. Me and my wife visited there last week and had some picture there.

The weather is cool...you can compare it with Puncak (West Java) and Lembang (Bandung - West Java) since the temperature is about 20-24 Celcius degree.

There are many good places you must visit to, such as Desa Bedugul (Bedugul Village), Kebon Raya (I'll write this later), then Danau Beratan (Beratan Lake, you can see in background in left picture), Pura Ulun Danu (the background of 2 pictures), and Pasar Tradisional Candi Kuning (Candi Kuning Traditional Market - well I hadn't visited since I only passed by Bedugul).

So, don't forget to visit Bedugul if you go to Bali!!big grin

4 comments:

Anak Agung Ngurah Gde Sapteka said...

Nice blog. I am waiting for your story about Kebun Raya.

Sapteka
http://www.sapteka.net

amethys said...

wuihhh saya malah pernah menginap di "guest house etnobotany" di kebon raya Bali selama 2 malam....serasa kebon raya itu milik saya....indah banget oiiii, murah lagi bayarnya

blangkon said...

Jadi inget waktu tahun 95 ... aku kedinginan sendiri di bedugul ... hehehehehe ...


jhonie
www.jogja-visit.blogspot.com

siridharma said...

I am visiting Bali for the 1st time and don't want to make any 'mistakes' in manners. Can you give me any information?
Siri Khalsa